Friday, October 2, 2009

Barcamp la Cantine Silicon Sentier (Paris)

Hi

So, It was some where an interest one day experience, unfortunately there were no coding workshop :(

It started first with my boss (yeah, my boss was there), by finding a car park place, not so easy in Paris, then, I eat Chinese speciality, then, each attendee presented him self , name, company, and three tags he wanted to make them appear on the board.

after a couple of minutes three groups appeared, I participated to the one talking about open social (the main debate was around the digital identity and how to be sure that I have the same identity within the web), some technologies was discussed, the most relevant one during the talk was FOAF and SSL.

then I participated to tow others, the one discussing about Firefox, HTML 5, and Fennec (the phone internet browser by the team of FireFox), the other conference talked about Cloud computing and especially about appEngine (presented in collaboration with a guy from Google and Didier Girard).

So, to be direct, I was a little bit disappointed (not about pizza which were so tasty, I eat too much that night), because of one reason, I didn't code nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Windows Azure